Re: [tlug] I'm done with MySQL

I'm in agreement with the prior comment about PHP, I hate the
language, very poorly designed and reminds me of someone who through
JavaScript and PERL together and came up with PHP. Don't get me wrong,
PHP does have its use, but NOT for prime time. To me, JSP is where its
at but again, thats me based on my experience with dealing with PHP.
Now with MySQL, we, I guess you can call me a fan boy, I love it; its
definitely not Oracle or Sybase but for free, similar to PostGres, its
a good db, but it does need native visual design tools.

However, it does come with third party tools courtesy of the folks
from MySQL: http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/gui-tools/5.0.html

Its not THE tool for the answer you're looking for, but its a start
and hopefully this will quell any frustration you may have about it.

O-Man