Re: [tlug] Search MySQL for Japanese Names [SOLVED... presumably]

Stephen,

Thanks for responding.

> I wouldn't worry about it.  It's more a regularity thing.

Okay then.  The system I'm working on has limited users on a private
network, so I'll just make a kana input for now, and hope that MySQL
collates and handles it properly.

And, once I'm finished this project, I never want to see MySQL again.

Thanks for helping me understand the situation.

--
Dave M G
http://tlug.jp/mediawiki/index.php?title=User:Dave_M_G