[tlug] Plat'Home lounge open at Japan Linux Symposium

Hello TLUGers,

For those who plan to come over to Akihabara this week for the Japan
Linux Symposium and the Kernel Summit, we at Plat'Home have a special
offer:

Free drinks and a look at our new Linux micro server, the OpenBlockS 600.

Since our Plat'Home offices are in the same building as the conference,
we will open our lobby to all visitors who want to have a relaxing break
from the seminars. Just take the elevator up to the 9th floor. We'll
throw in free snacks as a bonus for TLUG members.

If just a look is not enough and you want the OpenBlockS right there,
right now, yes, we'll also sell them, and you'll get a limited edition
Swiss army knife with it. Bring a credit card.

I will present our products downstairs on the second floor, next to the
Excelsior coffee shop. See you there.

Regards,

Martin Killmann
Plat'Home

Details:
http://www.plathome.com/news/events/

Japan Linux Symposium Tokyo 2009
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/japan-linux-symposium/

More on the OpenBlockS 600:
http://openblocks.plathome.com/products/600/

  Martin Killmann
  Plat'Home Co., Ltd.
  International Sales
  Akihabara Daibiru 9F
  1-18-13 Sotokanda, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, 101-0021 Japan
  E-mail: martin@example.com
  Tel: +81-3-3251-2603  Fax: +81-3-3251-0629