Re: [tlug] [OT] eBooks

On 12/10/09 14:50, Curt Sampson wrote:

> Yeah, it does, and then it takes several minutes to get through
> reviewing the sad few hundred books I've got on the thing and update
> its' silly XML files.

Not if you use software that manages that without making the thing reindex
everything whenever you add another book:

http://calibre.kovidgoyal.net/

Oh, and I'm in luck:

http://www.play.com/Electronics/Electronics/4-/5261015/Sony-E-Reader-PRS-505-SC-Digital-Reader-Book-Silver/Product.html

That's £20 cheaper than the last place I was looking at.

--
G. Stewart - gstewart@example.com

Computers do what you tell them to do, not necessarily what you want
them to do.