Re: [tlug] Does my Japanese Android phone not speak Japanese?

>> Have you tried Obama Cam yet?  My Japanese coworkers love it.
>>

> What is an "Obama Cam"? Google seems to think it's actually a webcam to
> do with Obama, but I'm guessing you mean something else.

It's in the market and just superimposes an image of Obama on whatever
picture you take with the handset.  You can search the market.

Just for clarification, my music is .m4a not mp3 so mine are likely
utf8 already.  It looks like a common problem with mp3.

You said easy tag reads the file fine.  Did you save it and then try
it on Android.  It may be able to convert it.

It looks like you have ID3v1 (language-dependent 8-bit encoding) tags.
 I'm not sure exactly how or if you can convert it to ID3v2 but these
following looks like some tools:

http://id3lib.sourceforge.net/
http://id3v2.sourceforge.net/
http://stommel.tamu.edu/~baum/linux-music.html