Re: [tlug] domain registration/deletion problem

Curt Sampson schrieb:
On 2009-08-26 14:42 +0900 (Wed), Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

Ulrike says that she is listed as the "owner".  What that means I
don't know, there are typically several different kinds of contact
(Administrative, Technical at least).

Admin, technical and billing are just "contacts"; there is also an owner
(or "registrant") of a domain who has the ultimate real world authority
over it. The contacts can change various information about the domain,
but only the owner can change who the owner is.
Haha, that is what I believed and wished it was true that I had the real world authority ...

Uli