Re: [tlug] Does my Japanese Android phone not speak Japanese?

 songs on my Android phone, using the default player that
> comes with it. My Android is also set to use a Japanese interface. I use
> Amarok's internal portable device handler to transfer the songs to the
> Android.
>
> However, when it displays song information, any Japanese comes out as
> mojibake. What's up with that?

Ha ha.  I use an English interface and get song information just fine.
 I'm just dragging and dropping into the sd card as I listen to the
same piano music repeatedly and don't have a huge library to manage.

Anyway, I think it is Amarok and not Android that is the source of
your mojibake.

Have you tried Obama Cam yet?  My Japanese coworkers love it.

Shawn