Re: [tlug] Zurus distributions experience

Edward Middleton wrote:
Sotaro Kobayashi wrote:
What are better in using netbooks than ZAURUS?

Oppositely, what are better in using Zaurus than netbooks.

In terms of size, I couldn't open a netbook on a rush hour train but
could work just fine on a Zaurus.

Exactly! I have an eeePC and I cannot use it in the train when I go to work. Sometimes it's hard to read a common book, just imagine a netbook.

The Zaurus is so convenient, easy to manage, just in one hand, easy to type and the screen can turn up the keyboard.

Pietro