Re: [tlug] Zurus distributions experience

Zuco Pietro wrote:
> The Zaurus is so convenient, easy to manage, just in one hand, easy to type and the screen can turn up the keyboard.

The problem is that none of the distributions (that I tried) worked
well.  pdaXrom worked the best but there was only one maintainer and so
it lagged on features.  The problem with a desktop distribution is that
none of them seems to be optimized for a 640x480 screens.  Try running
firefox on a 640x480 screen.  I mostly just used vi from the console.

Edward