Re: [tlug] The Android Has Landed

>> If that is really true, I am going to go back to the DoCoMo shop to
>> politely let them know I don't like misinformation and that my whole
>> family (well, only 3 people) didn't join DoCoMo because their
>> information was wrong.
>
> I find this a little confusing. You would have joined DoCoMo and got
> Android phones for your whole family if it had been the case that WiFi
> was faster?

No the speed of wi-fi for an update is irrelevant to me.  I just
didn't want to be paying for the updates (which DoCoMo said can't be
done via wi-fi).

Please let me know, if you so kindly would, if you get notified of an
update and can put it off until you are in a place where you can set
your phone to only use wi-fi and then accept the update.  That's what
the android dev list tells me they can and do do.

Shawn