Re: [tlug] The Android Has Landed (was: First Android Phone in Japan release date announced)

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 7:35 PM, Dave M G<dave@example.com> wrote:

> Got my Android phone this afternoon, and it is sweeeeeet. Lots of cool
> things, but I won't go all fan-boy on this list.

Yeah, Kuroneko arrived with a few HT-03A today, the OS is almost
identical to the one Google released to developers about a month ago.
The case on HT-03A is smoother than my current Sapphire. I didn't have
much time to play with it, but I quickly tried a recovery image and it
appears they disabled fastboot. What a surprise =)