Re: [tlug] The Android Has Landed (was: First Android Phone in Japan release date announced)

Hi,

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 4:03 PM, Shawn Brown<big.coffee.lover@example.com> wrote:
> Thanks for the useful information.
>
>> What I have read on the web is that it does 8GB, so I'm not sure if I
>> believe the sales guy.
>
> Please let us know.

There are lots of success stories with up to 16GB on the net. I
haven't tried yet, but I will report when I do.

I wasted some time trying to encode videos in a format that would work
on Android phones, and finally found a good guide. To save others the
effort I'm posting the URL:
http://linux.com/community/blogs/Graphical-Guide-To-Transcoding-Video-For-The-T-Mobile-G1-Android-.html

/Johan