Re: [tlug] First Android Phone in Japan release date announced

I just got myself an unlocked HTC G1, so thanks for the timely MMS
email info. Any recommendations on the best carriers/plan to use? I
only need the SIM card, and I will use data more than voice so I will
need to be able to find/set up APN info easily.

Johan