Re: [tlug] Flash and Firexfox 2

On Mar 13, 2009, at 7:47 PM, Josh Glover wrote:

2009/3/13 Jim Breen <jimbreen@example.com>:

While we're on the topic of FF3, I have a grizzle.
[...]
IMNSHO this is a bug in FF3. Nothing I can see in the HTML specs indicates
that text inside a <label/> can't be selected.

Have you filed this as a bug with the Mozilla project?

Gen, have you thoughts on the matter?

If this is a bug in Gecko, then we'll certainly want to fix it asap.

Jim's filed a bug so we'll get the team to look at it and evaluate it.

Gen