Re: [tlug] Disabling "Expire Messages" Function in KMail

On 06/02/09 09:05, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

>  > I have heard many things about the adequacy of Claws Mail [..]
>
> Presumably there's an export-to-mbox-and/or-maildir function (if
> they're not already in that format).

Its native format is maildir but it can import/export mbox.

> it's reasonably popular in Japan I think.

It is an offshoot of sylpheed, which is originally a Japanese project led by
a certain Hiroyuki Yamamoto.

Incidentally, the offshoot was originally called "sylpheed-claws" because it
was the "cutting edge" version with experimental features. Over time,
progress on -claws became faster than on vanilla sylpheed and the feature
set drifted sufficiently for -claws to become a separate project in its own
right, hence the change of name.

I used sylpheed (vanilla) from the days of 0.5.x to 2.5.0 and switched to
TBird quite recently.

--
G. Stewart - gstewart@example.com

The best way to accelerate a Windows-infested computer is at 9.8 m.s^-2