Re: [tlug] [test] please answer privately if you receive this email

On Sun, Jul 6, 2008 at 1:06 PM, Bruno Raoult <braoult@example.com> wrote:
> Exactly. Funny is that there are "bugs" in gmail "features": When we
> had a thread about
> the different options to connect my raid drive (bridging, etc...) a
> few weeks ago, I received
> some of my own posts (but I cannot confirm if I received them all, or
> only some).

My mistake: I only see my own post when there is an answer, as Scott
stated previously.

One mail completely disappears in gmail process. When I post to tlug, there
are two mails: The one I sent, and the one the list sent me. Gmail
silently ignores
the second one.

Bruno.

--