Re: [tlug] [test] please answer privately if you receive this email

On Sun, Jul 6, 2008 at 12:23 PM, Scott Robbins <scottro@example.com> wrote:
> It seems to have not changed. I just did a google on it, and found a
> link to one of my pages explaining it.  :)  I think there's a way to
> semi make it work, but only if you use the web interface.
>
> As expected, he received my reply to the mailing list, but not his
> original post.

Exactly. Funny is that there are "bugs" in gmail "features": When we
had a thread about
the different options to connect my raid drive (bridging, etc...) a
few weeks ago, I received
some of my own posts (but I cannot confirm if I received them all, or
only some).

br.

--
2 + 2 = 5, for very large values of 2.