Re: [tlug] [test] please answer privately if you receive this email

On Sun, Jul 06, 2008 at 11:05:47AM +0900, Bruno Raoult wrote:
> Hi,
>
> This test is because I did not receive my own email, that I sent
> yesterday to tlug...
>
> Sorry for disturbing you with this test.
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Bruno.

Gmail usually doesn't (unless it's changed) give you back a copy of your
email to a mailing list.  They consider it a feature, most consider it a
bug.   (Their logic is that it prevents clutter in your inbox.)

You only get copies once someone replies to it.

At least it used to be that way.  Because of that, I don't use my gmail
account for mailing lists, so maybe they fixed it.

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Xander: Okay, this is starting to grate my cheese.  These
woods aren't that big. Now, I know we've beein going straight because
I've been following the North Star.
Willow: Xander, that's not the North Star.  It's an airplane.
Xander: No, that's not an airplane.  That's definitely...a blimp. But I
can see how one would make that airplane mistake.