Re: [tlug] [test] please answer privately if you receive this email

On Sun, Jul 06, 2008 at 01:23:55PM +0900, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
> Scott Robbins writes:
>
>  > I am a bit surprised, with all the complaints they have probably
>  > received about that, that they haven't offered the option to turn it
>  > off.
>
> If you set up a filter to label them, you should get them, then use
> the label read the list like a folder, you should get everything.

I remember someone trying that--I think it only worked for him, however,
in the web interface, he still couldn't download them with mutt and
{get|fetch}mail.  This was a while ago.

> THIS ADVICE IS UNTESTED AND DISTRIBUTED WITH NO WARRANTEE.  TRY AT
> YOUR OWN RISK.  CONSULTANT IS NOT LIABLE EVEN IF YOUR WIFE RUNS OFF
> WITH WALL-E AND YOUR DOG TO THE JUNGLES OF CHINA TO PRACTICE PANDA
> KUNG-FU.

I believe that Dustin Hoffman was a firefox.  :)

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Willow: Oz is a werewolf.
Buffy: It's a long story.
Oz: I got bit.
Buffy: Apparently not that long.
Faith: Hey, as long as you don't go scratchin' at me or humpin' my
leg, we're
five-by-five, ya' know?
Oz: Fair enough.