Re: [tlug] RMS is at it again

> As for me, after drinking far too muc in high school, I don't drink.  I
> almost never watch TV.  However, I'm addicted to cigarettes, so I can't
> talk.  As the late Gilda Radner's character used to say, "It's
> alllllways something."

I still drink, I still smoke and I love to watch japanese TV shows to
clear my mind :) I just don't want to pay for NHK. Something I really
never ever watch and since they moved their news to 9pm, I really
stopped watching NHK at all ...

--
Clemens Schwaighofer
gullevek@example.com / gullevek@example.com