Re: [tlug] RMS is at it again

On Tue, Jun 17, 2008 at 06:32:28PM +0900, Curt Sampson wrote:
> On 2008-06-17 12:59 +0900 (Tue), Josh Glover wrote:
>
> > 2008/6/17 Curt Sampson <cjs@example.com>:
> >
> > > As for "toning down holier-than-thou-ness," well, one might be forgiven
> > > for thingking that anybody who asks someone to do that could possibly
> > > well do a little bit of that themselves....

For some reason, this thread is reminding me of the scene in Kentucky
Fried Movie's skit, "A Fistful of Yen."

Pointing to a cell full of men, the villain says, "These are lost
drunken refuse, who don't know where they are, and don't care."

He points to a second cell, "These are lost drunken refuse who don't
know where they are, and DO care."

Pointing to a third cell, he says, "And these don't know where they are,
don't care, but don't drink."

Someone in that cell says, "Hey, I drink."  The villain's face darkens
in anger.   "Guards!  Take this man and put him in cell number 1!"

As for me, after drinking far too muc in high school, I don't drink.  I
almost never watch TV.  However, I'm addicted to cigarettes, so I can't
talk.  As the late Gilda Radner's character used to say, "It's
alllllways something."

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

Willow:  I mean, please.  Does Angel come up to Faith's standards
for a guy?  Let's see, is he breathing?
Buffy:  Actually, no.