Re: [tlug] Linux distro!: Centos is RHEL

On Tue, Apr 22, 2008 at 2:13 PM, SL Baur <steve@example.com> wrote:
> On 4/21/08, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
>
>  > What about ctorrent --help (which I was recently told by a zsh guru
>  >  will be automatically sucked in by zsh's auto-completion engine)? ;)
>
>  What kind of idiot would tell you that?  :-)
>
>  That does indeed tell the options, it *does not* explain what the numbers
>  it is constantly updating mean.  Nor did a few quick greps through the
>  source code.  :-(

Hi, ctorrent is no longer developed, but enhanced ctorrent is:

http://www.rahul.net/dholmes/ctorrent/

User guide:

http://www.rahul.net/dholmes/ctorrent/userguide.html

I don't know how well it is supported on most BitTorrent sites (if
not, you may lose your ratio, stats, etc., and may even require to
start a new account from scratch if something goes drastically wrong),
but I see no ill-mention of it on the sites I frequent---no news is
good news? :-)

Gernot