Re: [tlug] Linux distro!: Centos is RHEL

Gernot Hassenpflug wrote:
Not sure about ATI, wait till Thursday for Hardy Heron to come out with official announcements... but Japanese language yes, definitely, just like Debian has. I will argue that the support in Vine (and probably other Japanese distros) is a lot better, especially in terms of the actual fonts used, and probably also as regards kanji henkan back-ends and dictionaries.

My installed version of Kubuntu is 8.04 (I've been calling it "Horny Hamster" because I forgot to check the "official" H words) and the ATI support I referred to is in there.

-- CL