Re: [tlug] Linux distro!: Centos is RHEL

On Saturday 19 April 2008 12:01, jep200404 wrote:
>How many folks are using the same distro they used ten years ago?
>How many of today's distros will be around ten years from now?

10 years ago i was using Red Hat on my personal machines, and had been
using it for a couple years already. Today i still use Red Hat, though
on servers at work. About 4 or 5 years ago i switched to Debian on my
personal machines, and have no intention of switching to something else
(thank you "aptitude" and easy upgrading!). I'm expecting both Red Hat
and Debian to still be around in 10 years. Is this atypical?