Re: [tlug] Linux distro!: Centos is RHEL

On 4/20/08, Josh Glover <jmglov@example.com> wrote:
> On 21/04/2008, SL Baur <steve@example.com> wrote:
>
>  >  Nice review though, you win the runner-up prize.  :-)
>

> Which is your undying gratitude? ;)
>
>  I'll take a pint of the local lager if I ever end up in Manilla for an
>  evening or two. :)

The runner up prize was announced to be an autographed copy
of the XEmacs Programmers Manual and an autographed printed
copy of the GPL V2.  :-)  A beer or something when we're
adjacent in meat space will work too.

Rainer wins a prize too, but which one he gets will have to
wait until after Installation Day tomorrow.  Momonga is really
a dark horse candidate, but it is still in the running.

P.S.
A bottle of San Miguel is ~15 pesos (about 37 yen at the current
exchange rate).  Just so you know.