Re: [tlug] Re: Why Vista Sucks

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 3:14 PM, Charles Muller
<cmuller-lst@example.com> wrote:
/../
>  Actually there is an interesting case in Korea, /../
> where the majority of Koreans use the homegrown word processor HWP (Hangul
> Word Processor--running on Windows, of course). /../

Korean professors tell me the reason for this (and also the reason why
LaTeX still has some problems in typesetting all Korean documents) is
that Word still cannot handle all combinations of Hangul letters,
especially the classical ones. HWP is the only word processor of
correctly typesetting any and all Hangul at the moment.