Re: [tlug] [OT] Pre-Flextime & Automatic Ticket Gates

On 4/5/08, dave@example.com <dave@example.com> wrote:

>  While you can get off the KEIO line and exit through the East exit, its
>  platforms are located south west of the main JR platforms. I think the
>  south exit is closest, but maybe it depends on which end of the platform
>  you come up from. The east exit is accessible through the labyrinth, but
>  it's the furthest away.
>
>  As for the Marunouchi line, it has more than one exit coming up off the
>  platform, but they're all to the north of the JR, making the east exit
>  probably the closest to all of them. But if you come out of the
>  westernmost kaisatsu-guchi it might be easier to get to the west exit.
>
>  yadda, yadda, yadda
>
>  > Unless I am confused

I used to know exactly where every exit up led from inside the Subnade -
very handy when it was raining.  But north/south/east/west?  Nope.

I remember the long walk from the JR entrance, Kabukicho side to the
Keio-sen tracks.  The really, really long walk when you're trying to make
the last train at a few minutes to 1am ....

-sb