Re: [tlug] [OT] Pre-Flextime & Automatic Ticket Gates

On 05/04/2008, SL Baur <steve@example.com> wrote:

>  I never figured out east from west in Shinjuku Eki even though I went
>  through it almost every day when I lived in Tokyo.  The Keio-sen
>  entrance was west, right?

No, east. :)

West is the Marunouchi- and Odaku-sen; east is Kabuki-cho and the Keio-san.

Unless I am confused, which is possible even though I pass through
Shinjuku 10 times a week at minimum, given the size and complexity of
the beast.

--
Cheers,
Josh