[tlug] Linux user "new" in Tokyo

Hi

I've been lurking on this list under various addresses for the last 8
years or so, and can now at long last claim to be a bona-fide Linux
user in Tokyo (getting paid for being such too, which is an additional
bonus).

Hope to meet some of you in a beer and/or technical meeting-related
context at some point soon.

Ian Barwick

PS will you promise not to lynch me too much if I admit to using Mr.
Jobs' products for my primary workstation needs? ;)