Re: [tlug] [OT] Pre-Flextime & Automatic Ticket Gates

On Tue, Apr 8, 2008 at 5:58 PM, Nguyen Vu Hung
<vuhung16plus+shape@example.com> wrote:
>  Do you mind introduce your photo gallery?
>  I loved the one you took with your broken camera at Yotsuya park
>  during your mid-night on the way home.

Do you mean this page?:
www5d.biglobe.ne.jp/~LLLtrs/PhotoGlryMain/PhotoGlryA/YotsuyaRampart.html

But... "broken camera"?!  Splutter-splutter!  How dare you!  Apologize
to my camera!  Now!  That was a 75mm lens *hand held* in a very dark
space dude!  1/2 second at f1.2 and ISO 3200.  If you want to see it
razer sharp, then bring out the professional flash units or the ball
of fire in the sky at noon!  Man!  "Broken camera" you say!  Now I
have to punch you in the nose!  (Just joking... sort of!!)

There is a page of photos taken with a broken camera, but they weren't
taken in Yotsuya.  Those photos are here (with a clear photo of the
camera that produced them at the top):
www5d.biglobe.ne.jp/~LLLtrs/PhotoGlryMain/PhotoGlryA/LV10View.html

And - long as I'm on the topic, there are two pages, the "Photo Gallery", here:
www5d.biglobe.ne.jp/~LLLtrs/PhotoGlryMain/LHS_PhotoGallery.html

 - and the "Photo Index" here:
www5d.biglobe.ne.jp/~LLLtrs/FAQ/IndexNew2.html

Just kidding about punching you in the nose, but I'm none too pleased
about your calling my SLR camera broken....

Lyle