Re: [tlug] Freely distributable Japanese capable utf8 font?

Godwin, Stephen,

Thank you for responding.

I seem to need to have the difference between encoding and fonts explained to me over and over. I can't ever quite keep it straight.

In any case, is there no such thing as a font that can handle any and all scripts?

How does Google manage it? It seems possible to come up with searches in any language and all scripts seem to display properly.

--
Dave M G
http://www.tlug.jp/wiki/User:Dave_M_G