Re: [tlug] Keitai sessions not persistent? [SOLVED]

Josh, Curt,

Thank you for explaining the situation.

I've set up a toggle in my scripts that assumes that desktop browsers take cookies, and mobile browsers don't. So if I get a mobile browser, I include the session ID in the links.

It's a little crude. Some desktop browsers may reject cookies, some mobile devices may accept them. But given the environment for mobile phones in Japan, I think switching this way will take care of 99% of the people who visit my site.

Thanks for your helpful advice.

--
Dave M G
http://www.tlug.jp/wiki/User:Dave_M_G