Re: [tlug] Installing Linux without a CD or DVD drive

Wayne, Curt,

Thank you for responding.

You can get a better used machine for much less.

Yeah, but they don't have the cool Ubuntu logo on the keyboard.

But in seriousness... I'm not looking for the biggest screen and most features. I'm looking for light, portable, and the service of installing Ubuntu for me and 100% assurance that all the laptops components will operate with Linux is worth something to me.

--
Dave M G
http://www.tlug.jp/wiki/User:Dave_M_G