Re: [tlug] [OT] Looking for 2DK (Apartment)

On 29/12/2007, Edward Wright <edw@example.com> wrote:

> A few years back when I was looking someone suggested
> Leopalace... might be good as at least a stopgap as they have short
> term rentals available.

I live in a Leopalace apartment, and can say that it is OK. You pay a
bit of a premium for not having to deal with key money and all that,
but they have furnished places. If you want to avoid a guarantor,
however, you have to pay your entire lease up front.

--
Cheers,
Josh