Re: [tlug] [OT] Any electricians / electrical engineers around?

On 31/12/2007, Dave M G <dave@example.com> wrote:

> [Godwin Stewart wrote:]
>
> > Fire away if you have any electronics-related questions.
>
> I will definitely do so... but I'll take it off list.

There is no real need to take it off list, I think. Just stick to this
thread, and the non-interested parties can ignore it easily, while the
people who are (even casually, like me) interested can follow along.
In my experience, geeks like to learn passively about a lot of
different things, and electronics is one of them. :)

--
Cheers,
Josh