Re: [tlug] [OT] Any electricians / electrical engineers around?

On Sun, 30 Dec 2007 18:27:50 +0900, Dave M G <dave@example.com> wrote:

> So I'd like to consult with someone who is experienced with electronics
> before I undertake this project. Just to ask some simple questions and
> be advised of any cautions.

Fire away if you have any electronics-related questions. I used to repair
and modify small computer systems in a former life and I've built a few
things from scratch like eĀ²rom programmers.

--
G. Stewart - gstewart@example.com

If flying is so safe, why do they call the airport the terminal?