Re: [tlug] [OT] Any electricians / electrical engineers around?

On Sun, December 30, 2007 18:27, Dave M G wrote:
> TLUG,
>

> I'm going on the premise that there is some overlap between people
> interested in software engineering and the type of people who like to get
> hands-on with hardware.
>
> I'm looking to build a very simple set of led lights arranged in a
> circle, kind of like what can be seen here:
> http://www.edmstudio.com/ringoffire/index.html

<snippety snip>

Why indeed you are correct- there is an overlap, and I am a member of the
intersection of the sets.  However, I couldn't help but notice you used
the word 'simple' in your email.  Perhaps this:

http://www.dansdata.com/ringlight.htm

would be simple enough?

I'm pretty sure I have seen the light mentioned on that page in Tokyu
Hands- maybe it is adequate for your purpose?

If not, I'd gladly help you or discuss ideas.  Please feel free to email
me directly.

Andrew