[tlug] [OT] Looking for 2DK (Apartment)

Hi tlugers,

Sorry for the OT post.
I need to change home as soon as possible, less than 2 weeks and I'm
looking for an unfurnished 2DK apartment in the Tokyo area.
The problem is that as a foreigner almost all the real state companies
ask me for a guarantor (保証人) but I don't have a guarantor.
So if someone have information about real state companies that do not
need guarantor or some other helpful information, please contact me
off-list.
I was googling but I still didn't found what I'm looking for.

Thank you in advance.

Pietro

--
Pietro Zuco