Re: [tlug] [OT] Replacement battery for Libretto L1?

On 2007-12-28 08:58 +0100 (Fri), Niels Kobschaetzki wrote:

> I do not still know if I should buy a battery (I have found an
> online-shop in Germany who sells some which could fit) or save money
> for a Thinkpad T40...

Oh, I would definitely go for the T40. Or even a T30, if it's at all
cheaper, that's also a pretty fast machine. You'll find that, though
it's nowhere near as small and light, it's a much, much, much faster
machine. (My main machine is still a T42, and I'm pleased as punch with
it--though getting a version with an SXVGA display was very important to
me.)

cjs