[tlug] [OT] Replacement battery for Libretto L1?

Hi!

Does somebody know if there were/are any machines out of Japan
available from which uses the same battery (in size, shape…means:
shall fit in the battery-slot) as the Libretto L1.
I have here one (I'm located in Germany) but find only stuff like
100series, 50series, 60… But have no idea if the battery could fit.

Any help appreciated. I like the machine and would like to use it more
often but with a flat battery it's not really useful.

Niels