Re: [tlug] [OT] Replacement battery for Libretto L1?

On Dec 24, 2007 8:33 AM, Curt Sampson <cjs@example.com> wrote:
> On 2007-12-21 09:50 +0100 (Fri), Niels Kobschaetzki wrote:
>
> > Does somebody know if there were/are any machines out of Japan
> > available from which uses the same battery (in size, shape…means:
> > shall fit in the battery-slot) as the Libretto L1.

<snip Curts answer>

Sorry for the late reply but thx a lot, it helps. I do not still know
if I should buy a battery (I have found an online-shop in Germany who
sells some which could fit) or save money for a Thinkpad T40 or even a
Macbook…I will see.

Niels