Re: [tlug] [OT] Looking for 2DK (Apartment)

Also, Tokyu Community allowed our company (Starling Software) to rent an
office in a building that they manage with me and Bryan as guarantors.
They did charge us a larger than normal deposit, though. But you might
get in touch with them and see what they have available, and if they'll
rent to an individual without a guarantor (as opposed to a K.K. with the
principals as guarantors).

cjs