Re: [tlug] [OT] Looking for 2DK (Apartment)

>> I need to change home as soon as possible, less than 2 weeks and I'm
>> looking for an unfurnished 2DK apartment in the Tokyo area.
>> The problem is that as a foreigner almost all the real state companies
>> ask me for a guarantor (保証人) but I don't have a guarantor.
>> So if someone have information about real state companies that do not
>> need guarantor or some other helpful information, please contact me
>> off-list.
>
>On list 'cause I've never used them and maybe someone else has
>experience. A few years back when I was looking someone suggested
>Leopalace... might be good as at least a stopgap as they have short
>term rentals available.

I am not sure about your background, so possibly my answer is wrong
for you, but ask your company to be a Hoshonin first.
If you are a full time (regular) worker (Seishain) of a Japanese firm,
it might be possible.
Especially, if your company is famous, this is the solution.

                --- Okajima, Jun. Tokyo, Japan.