Re: [tlug] Recommended light weight browser

On Tue, Nov 20, 2007 at 10:56:08PM +0900, Nguyen Vu Hung wrote:
> 2007/11/20, Wayne <fedorawayne@example.com>:
> > > Also, is it not possible to go back to  Firefox 2.0.0.8?
> I've the ChangeLog file so I won't go back to 2.0.0.8 :D
>
> > I much prefer to use Swiftfox under Linux. Especially with Fedora as
> > their build is sloooooow and the font rendering in Swiftfox is better.
> Do you "feel" it is faster than FF 2.0.0.9?
>
> I've downloaded and started it: I turns out to be a FF 1.5. Is there
> any mistakes here?

I did too.  I went for the latest version, but found that it was still
slower than opera, though faster than firefox. (This was a highly
UNscientific test, just doing time opera, time swiftfox, time firefox

--
Scott Robbins
PGP keyID EB3467D6

 Cordelia: What's going on? Oh god, is the world ending? I have to
research a paper on Bosnia for tomorrow, but if the world's ending,
I'm not gonna bother.