Re: [tlug] Recommended light weight browser

On Nov 20, 2007 6:59 AM,  <burlingk@example.com> wrote:

> [...]

imap and pop3 is available for gmail

> Also, is it not possible to go back to  Firefox 2.0.0.8?
>
> :P  I would suggest Linx (or is that Lynx?), but it is not realy
> light weight any more. ^^;;  It is still pretty quick, but does
> not support a whole lot.

How about w3m ;)
Depending of the GUI used, how about Konqueror or Nautilus (if KDE or
GNOME is used)
And googling for linux browsers gave me this site:
http://www.itp.uni-hannover.de/~kreutzm/en/lin_browser.html
Seems to be pretty complete

Niels