Re: [tlug] Recommended light weight browser

2007/11/20, Wayne <fedorawayne@example.com>:
> > Also, is it not possible to go back to  Firefox 2.0.0.8?
I've the ChangeLog file so I won't go back to 2.0.0.8 :D

> I much prefer to use Swiftfox under Linux. Especially with Fedora as
> their build is sloooooow and the font rendering in Swiftfox is better.
Do you "feel" it is faster than FF 2.0.0.9?

I've downloaded and started it: I turns out to be a FF 1.5. Is there
any mistakes here?

Anyway, from developers' point of view, at least for my pen IV, SSE
and MMX are not the magics that be able to change the performance
dramatically.
->
http://getswiftfox.com/builds/releases/buildconfig-pentium4.html

It is just a "optimization" build and I could not see any benchmark
vs. other browser ( or at least FF )

--
Best Regards,
Nguyen Hung Vu