Re: [tlug] Newbie: Kubuntu Configuration: Kubuntu 7.10 (Gutsy Gibbon) Released

On 木, 2007-10-18 at 12:25 -0700, Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:
> Should we (ie, some subset of TLUG members bigger than {poster} ;-) care?
> If so, why?  (If not, pardon the noise.)
>
> On 10/18/07, jep200404 <jep200404@example.com> wrote:
> > CL wrote:
> >
> > > Kubuntu 7.10
> >
> > Kubuntu 7.10 and Ubuntu 7.10 have been released.
> >

> > --
> >
> > Please visit our sponsor at http://www.primustel.co.jp/tlug/

Someone has been using Stephen's email address recently to send two
top-posted, untrimmed messages! Who are you and what have you done to
Stephen Turnbull!

--
Stuart Luppescu -=- slu .at. ccsr.uchicago.edu
University of Chicago -=- CCSR