Re: [tlug] Newbie: Kubuntu Configuration: Kubuntu 7.10 (Gutsy Gibbon) Released

Stephen J. Turnbull wrote:

Should we (ie, some subset of TLUG members bigger than {poster} ;-) care?
If so, why?  (If not, pardon the noise.)

No need to get testy.

All the OP wanted to know was whether there is an advantage to downloading an .iso or whether the online update already performed yielded the same result.

I am guessing the answer is "no difference."

--
CL