Re: [tlug] Travel

On 10/17/2007, "burlingk@example.com" <burlingk@example.com> wrote:

her future in-laws, gods help us), I will be reporting to Sasebo

Sasebo is beautiful, I spent a a few days there on a business trip back
when I worked for GOL. Also new some people who had been stationed there
in the fifties, they said it was a wonderful place in those days.

Anyway, there's a tokkyu train from Sasebo to Fukuoka, and then it's
not that long of a flight to Haneda, so don't think you're off the
hook for nomikai that easily ;)

Jonathan