[tlug] Travel

Just letting everyone know, I won't be able to make any of the nomikais for a while.  As of December first, I will walk off the brow of the USS Kitty Hawk and commence my PCS leave.  :P

After a short trip back to Texas (where I plan to introduce my fiancee to her future in-laws, gods help us), I will be reporting to Sasebo, where I will remain for about three years.  ^_^  After that, we plan to come right back to the Kanto area.  :-)

If I am in the area at the right time, I might still make a nomikai or two.

Wish me luck.  Things are chaos at the moment. :)

--
Ken